- Entrance hall * Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen with Heritage oven providing cooking facilities, mains gas central heating and hot water
- Hobby room * Utility room
- Four bedrooms (three with coastal glimpses)
- Family bathroom * Second WC
- Double garage
- Private garden with wealth of award winning Azaleas and Camelias * Rare opportunity
Burrow House is a detached period property situated in a quiet location in the village of Tywardreath.
The property has been very tastefully renovated by the current owners retaining many of the original features but have extensively modernised the property with new kitchen, new bathroom, new wiring and new windows to create a superb family home.
Tywardreath has a number of facilities which cater for day to day needs including well known butchers, pub/restaurant and village church. There is also a local primary school. The local hoppa bus runs through the town and there is a mainline railway station at Par. The beautiful Cornish coast with its golden sandy beaches are within one mile of the property.