- Kitchen breakfast room with vaulted ceiling
- Dining room with multi fuel burner
- 21ft8 x 19ft8 Living room with multi fuel burner
- Utility annexe with shower room and office
- Mature gardens, bordered by neighbouring woodland
- Approximately two miles from A30.
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Character features throughout
- Modern electric heating and underfloor heating (in kitchen, utility annexe and bathroom)
Occupying a plot of approx. 0.4 acres, this is a beautifully renovated and extended detached period home with three double bedrooms. The house is situated within the Bodmin Moor Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is less then half a mile from the village of Blisland. It is presented to a standard which credits the current owners, so an internal viewing is essential to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer.