- Hall * Ground Floor Sitting Room with Patio Doors * Cloakroom *
- First Floor Living Room leading to Balcony *
- Kitchen/Dining Room * Utility Room/WC *
- Master Bedroom with En Suite *
- Two Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom *
- Garage/Workshop * Patio *
- Car Port *
- Gas Central Heating * Triple Glazing *
- Lovely View over River Fowey *
- Level Walk to Town * Viewing a must *
A rare opportunity to purchase a townhouse overlooking the River Fowey on a superb waterfront development.
36 Brunel Quays is a three bedroom townhouse situated in the ancient stannary town of Lostwithiel. Brunel Quays is a superb sought after development built alongside the River Fowey which winds its way along to the beautiful south Cornish coast.
The town has a mainline railway station within walking distance with a regular service to London Paddington.
Also within a short level walk, Lostwithiel offers a number of day to day facilities with many independent shops and a variety of well regarded eateries and restaurants. There is also a Co-op supermarket, a doctors surgery, a dental practice and The Childrens Clinic for Cornwall. This clinic is staffed by Osteopaths and other complementary health practitioners and treats adults as well as children.
36 Brunel Quays boasts spacious, flexible accommodation and offers a rare opportunity to purchase a low maintenance home in the heart of the town.