- Living Room
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Study/Reception Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room *
- Master Bedroom With En Suite * Four Further Bedrooms * Shower Room * Separate WC *
- Generous Lawns * Orchard *
- Double Garage * Single Garage * Ample Parking *
- Garden Shed * Greenhouse *
- **Viewing Highly Recommended**
Lower Polscoe Farmhouse is a detached Victorian family house situated in a semi rural location on the outskirts of the town.
Lostwithiel town centre is within half a mile and offers a number of shops which cater for day to day needs. There is a mainline railway station with a regular service to London Paddington. The A390 runs through the town and offers excellent communication links with the remainder of the county and beyond.
The major centre of Bodmin is within a 10 minute drive and Truro is within approximately 40 minutes.
The River Fowey runs through the town and meanders through the beautiful south Cornish coast and sailing waters at Fowey.
The property itself boasts spacious accommodation with many original character features.
Lower Polscoe Farmhouse offers a rare opportunity to purchase a superb family house in a sought after location and INTERNAL VIEWING IS CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE PROPERTY FULLY.