Pinehurst Close, Bodmin £82,500

Sold STC
  • Photo 6
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 2
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 1
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 5
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 3
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 4
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 7
    Pinehurst Close
  • Photo 8
    Pinehurst Close

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.



A semi-detached, two bedroom modern home situated in an end of cul-de-sac position within half a mile of the town centre. Benefits from and enclosed rear garden and parking. This is a shared ownership property, with a 55% share of freehold being offered. Monthly rental is payable on the other 45%. For more details please contact The Property Shop on 01208 74182.



2
1
1
  • Lounge
  • Kitchen Diner
  • Downstairs WC
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Bathroom
  • Double glazing
  • Air source central heating
  • Enclosed rear garden
  • Off road parking
Pinehurst Close
Bodmin PL31 1FN
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: Sold STC
Ref #: 00001669
Chris Stephenson
The Property Shop Bodmin
P: 0120874182

How Much Could You Save?

Are you thinking of switching estate agents? Find out how much you could save on agent fees

Request a Valuation
The Property Ombudsman Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla Primelocation OnTheMarket pi + cmp NLA